Thanks to Bruin Reischl
- Implement encryption by inheriting from EncrypedTableBase class for context, and EncryptedTableServiceEntity for entity classes.
- Still uses the Encrypted
attributes on entity class property.
- EncryptionVersion property stored with each encrypted entity, to support adding new keys/encryption methods on the fly.
- Keys are loaded from table storage once and then cached
- Created a console app for key generation, removed that from the library.
- Keygen app also creates Azure storage table for key storage
- Added some notes/comments about certificate setup & handling in the keygen app
- I did take out the IgnoreProperty part as it seemed unrelated. The code is still there, just commented out.