Thanks again to Bruin Reischl for this update. Changes include:
• Added a unit test project
• Took a stab at autogenerating certificates, but it's not working right. BouncyCastle might do a better job.
• Fixed a bug with byte types not getting decrypted properly
• Tweaked logic around binding the reading/writing entity handlers. It was possible before to get in a situation where entities could not be decrypted even though the keys were available
• Added an option to handle entities without applying encryption or decryption. This allows you to work with the plaintext fields on an entity even if you don't have the keys to change the encrypted fields. Useful when debugging or making ad-hoc changes to tables with some encrypted fields. eg, so you can change a user's email without touching the encrypted password.
• Fixed up the demo web project. I think I had broken it with my earlier changes.